Cuisinart are one of the most successful and widespread manufacturers of bread machines and other small kitchen appliances. Famed for their food processors, this US based company formed in the 1970s are always innovating releasing new items to help out in the kitchen, and Steve Jobs even claimed that their food processor was inspiration for the design of one of his first models of Apple computers.
The Cuisinart Bread Maker range is distinctive in looks with its slick silver metallic designs which look almost futuristic, and they offer models from the lower end of the market at around $80 to up to about $200 for their more luxury makers, but how do they fare compared to other manufacturers? We explore all in this list of Cuisinart bread maker reviews.
Cuisinart CBK-100 Review
Lets kick off then with the best selling model from the range on Amazon, the CBK-100. Why is it their best selling model? Well, it is probably as much to do with the pricing point than anything as this comes in at under the $100 mark, making it a very good value maker. Features include:
- 12 menu options for different kinds of bread
- 3 crust settings to allow for personal preference
- Viewing window so you can watch your bread during the process
- Stay cool handles to avoid burns
- Delay start timer up to 13 hours
- Modes to bake 1 lb, 1.5 lb and 2 lb loaves
There aren’t many bread machines on the market that will offer better features at a better price and the stylish look will suit modern and more old fashioned kitchens. I strongly recommend this bread maker.
You’ve guessed it, the next model up from the CBK-100, with a bunch of extra features, a little more expensive as you would expect but again it certainly isn’t a lot of money considering what you get.
- Convection fan to aid timing and ensure the perfect loaf every time
- Sixteen programmable modes including Low Carb and Gluten Free modes for specialist baking
- Three loaf settings and three sizes meaning over 100 inbuilt variations of bread loaves
- Back up power so that your loaf will complete even if the power cuts off.
A bit more of a luxury model both in looks, features and price! An exceptionally good bread machine to rival any on the market, plus not over the top in terms of price.
The originally named BMKR range is a compact version of the Cuisinart range, still with the silver look, this bread machine is in all honesty virtually the same as the CBK-100, just a ‘compact’ version, which means it will suit smaller kitchens a bit better and still bake a great loaf up to 2 lbs. A few less features than its counterpart but still makes a good solid loaf for a great price!
These are the three main models in the Cuisinart range, all of which will make a great loaf and look amazing in almost any kitchen. They truly are one of the best brands when it comes to kitchen appliances and they live up to their name with these bread machines.